Determine the variety you plan to plant and the expected yield.of incorporating structure type into the design process at an early stage.
Multiple rooms also open up possibilities for planting and harvesting times.
Room division also allows you to test your Co2 injection efficiency and experiment with different lighting and nutrient regimens. This allows you to maximize the potential for your commercial grow room facility.
To size any HVACD system properly, a OptiClimate engineer or contractor needs to perform a heat load analysis on the building to determine the heat gain expected during the summer months and heat loss during the winter months.
Tell us your plans and selected room type and an OptiClimate engineer will evaluate the content for you:
• Latent moisture from the evapotranspiration process
• Sensible heat from the lights
• Sensible heat gain during the summer
• Sensible heat loss during the winter
• Latent infiltration or exfiltration due to building construction
Copyright © 2022 OPTICLIMATE FARM LIMITED - aivideo8.com All Rights Reserved.